A systematic approach to all the other bits of setting up and running a business.
Setting up all the documentation for a business can be a daunting task, particularly for a small business with limited resources. Managers and business owners always have urgent tasks at hand, and many never get around to the task of documentation.
Many businesses think that as long as the day-to-day tasks of running the business are handled, everything will be fine. However, the consequences of this approach can be disastrous. What happens if your employees don’t know how to do something, and they don’t know where to start looking? What if you don’t have clear policies on how things should be done? Or if you forget when your licences need to be renewed?
Small businesses often don’t have much room for error – and failing to have a clearly documented picture of your operations puts you and your business at risk.
But this risk is easily avoidable – Phrontex is a simple, fast, and secure way to handle all the information you need to run your business effectively.
Phrontex makes running your small business so much easier. Use it to —
- Develop a clear picture of your business model, operations, and business structure
- Organize your procedures and policies
- Document the tasks that must be done, cross referenced to the people who are responsible for them
- Set reminders for tasks that need to be completed
- Give your employees access to the information they need to do their jobs properly
- Keep your critical information secure: staff details, forms, checklists, copies of legal documents and contracts
- Manage your legal documents: track renewal deadlines, save copies of registrations and licenses
Phrontex guides you through creating a management system that will allow your business to be more efficient, effective, and controlled, and will make it easier for your business to continually evolve and improve.