All businesses need documentation. Most businesses have a documentation problem. If you are a management or operations consultant providing services in areas with a significant emphasis on documentation, you should consider partnering with Phrontex. A Phrontex alliance will broaden your service offering and give you competitive advantage and a greater market appeal.
To the extent that your services are (or should be!) delivered in the form of documentation, working with Phrontex can deliver these benefits —
- A more efficient and attractive way to prepare and deliver your product.
- Stronger and longer-lasting client relationships.
- Ability to provide support and mentoring services remotely.
- A unique way to showcase your services at proposal stage.
What we offer
- We promote you and your services to the Phrontex subscriber base.
- You can create your own system template, to use when creating new systems for your clients.
- You can create multiple, concurrent trial systems.
- You have access to our library of marketing materials and methods.
- We’ll help you set up proposal systems for you to present to potential clients.
- We’ll provide a complimentary subscription for your own use, if you meet the agreed referral target.
What we expect
We do not charge a participation, licensing, or marketing fee. However, we expect you to —
- Become familiar with the objectives and operation of the system. Accrediation is conditional on you achieving a reasonable level of competence in the use of the system (which is not difficult).
- Prepare and commit to a marketing plan.
- Actively promote the system to your current and potential clients.
- Publicise your Phrontex alliance in your own marketing activities and on your website.
Send an email to moc.xetnorhp@srentrap telling us something about who you are and why an alliance would be appropriate. We’ll call you to discuss the next steps.